Family Law Content Library
This 130-pager digs deep into the questions and issues facing prospective clients, including:
— Coping with change and setting goals
— Children and parenting
— Money and budgets
— Child support and alimony
— Property division
— Mediation and collaborative divorce
The book is fully branded in your name, complete with your photo, bio, and contact information.
19 family law booklets 4-28 pages long can be branded in your name and promoted on your website, in automated email campaigns, and from your social profiles.
Click any booklet cover to view.
- 6 Tips for Working Effectively With Your Divorce Attorney (3 pages)
- 7 Ways to Protect Your Assets During Your Divorce (1 page)
- 21 Initial Questions About Divorce (8 pages)
- Divorce Documents Checklist (1 page)
- Divorce: Initial To-Do Checklist (1 page)
- Do’s and Don’ts for Divorce Depositions (1 page)
- FAQs About Attorney Fees (1 page)
- FAQs About Child Custody Modifications (7 pages)
- FAQs About Child Support (11 pages)
- FAQs About Divorce (12 pages)
- FAQs: The Duty to Disclose in Matrimonial Actions (5 pages)
- FAQs About Hiring a Divorce Lawyer (1 page)
- FAQs About Support Modification (4 pages)
- Finding Hidden Assets in Divorce Cases (39 pages)
- Minimizing Turmoil During Your Divorce (6 pages)
- Quiz: Do I Need an Attorney for my Divorce? (4 pages)
- Reducing the Chaos Created by a Divorce (5 pages)
- Shared Parenting During & After a Divorce (32 pages)
- Telling Your Children, with Parenting Guidelines (7 pages)
- Tips for Surviving Your Divorce (20 pages)
- What to Expect: The Divorce Deposition (4 pages)
- Writing a Marital History for Your Lawyer (9 pages)
Distinguish your practice with custom videos that build trust, create familiarity, and demonstrate expertise.
We offer a variety of custom family law oriented videos, beginning with: intro, past-case, FAQs, testimonials, and niches.
Answers to Child Custody FAQs
Why You Should Hire an Attorney
Answers to Common Child Support Questions
Tips for Working With Your Divorce Attorney
FAQs About Your Property Rights When You Divorce
What Do I Have To Do To Get a Legal Separation?
Can I Have My Marriage Annulled?
Can My Spouse and I Handle Our Own Divorce Without Attorneys?
How Does the Judge Determine Alimony?
High Value at $995/Month
Not only is the family law version of Marketing Amplifier affordable, it also will not intrude upon your work hours. You need only set aside 30 minutes/month for the Zoom video shoots and we will take care of everything else. Click below to schedule a call with President Kara Prior.