Bankruptcy Content Library
This 293-pager digs deep into the questions asked by many prospects, including: Why file, is Chapter 7 right for you, the key Chapter 7 events, how to file for Chapter 7, how the automatic stay protects you, what happens to your property, debts that can and cannot be discharged.
The same questions are answered for Chapter 13. Separate chapters dig into specific debts, items of property, and exemptions, asset valuation, and preparing to file.
The book is fully branded in your name, complete with your photo, bio, and contact information.
Two dozen bankruptcy booklets 4-28 pages long can be branded in your name and promoted on your website, in automated email campaigns, and from your social profiles.
Click any booklet cover to view.
- 9 Mistakes to Avoid When You Are Having Money Problems (4 pages)
- 9 Questions to Ask Before Filing Bankruptcy (5 pages)
- 23 Errors Commonly Made By People Who File Bankruptcy Without a Lawyer (9 pages)
- 84 FAQs About Personal Bankruptcy (28 pages)
- Bankruptcy and Your Job (5 pages)
- Benefits and Drawbacks of Bankruptcy (5 pages)
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy in a Nutshell (6 pages)
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy in a Nutshell (7 pages)
- Coming to Terms with Bankruptcy (4 pages)
- FAQs and Tips on Settlement, an Alternative to Bankruptcy (4 pages)
- How the Automatic Stay Protects You From Collection Activities During Bankruptcy (8 pages)
- Quiz: Can You Handle Your Own Bankruptcy? (8 pages)
- Quiz: Chapter 7 or 13: Which is the Right Choice for You? (5 pages)
- Quiz: Do I Have Enough Debt to File for Bankruptcy? (7 pages)
- Quiz: Is Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 Bankruptcy the Better Option for Me? (9 pages)
- Rebuild Your Credit After Bankruptcy (4 pages)
- Should I Sign a Reaffirmation Agreement? (4 pages)
- Using Bankruptcy to Avoid or Delay Foreclosure (4 pages)
- What Does a Bankruptcy Trustee Do? (4 pages)
- What to Expect at Your First Meeting with a Bankruptcy Lawyer (4 pages)
- What to Expect When Filing Bankruptcy (9 pages)
- Your Vehicle in Bankruptcy (6 pages)
Distinguish your practice with custom videos that build trust, create familiarity, and demonstrate expertise.
We offer a variety of custom bankruptcy oriented videos, beginning with: intro, past-case, FAQs, testimonials, and niches.
Avoid These Common Mistakes When Bankruptcy Problems Arise
Can Bankruptcy Save My Home from Foreclosure?
Benefits and Drawbacks of Bankruptcy
Is My Situation Bad Enough to File for Bankruptcy
7 Steps to Rebuilding Your Credit After Bankruptcy
What Documents Are Required to File a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
What is the Means Test in a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Proceeding
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy – An Overview
Chapter 13 Bankruptcy – An Overview
High Value at $995/Month
Not only is the bankruptcy version of Marketing Amplifier affordable, it also will not intrude upon your work hours. You need only set aside 30 minutes/month for the Zoom video shoots and we will take care of everything else. Click below to schedule a call with President Kara Prior.