Criminal Content Library
This 180-pager digs deep into the questions and issues facing prospects, including:
— Your journey through the criminal justice system
— Bail and pretrial release
— Plea bargains
— Challenging the evidence against you before trial
The book is fully branded in your name, complete with your photo, bio, and contact information.
32 criminal booklets 4-20 pages long can be branded in your name and promoted on your website, in automated email campaigns, and from your social profiles.
Click any booklet cover to view.
- 5 Effective Strategies for Defending a Drug Possession Charge (16 pages)
- 6 Things You Need to Know About Preliminary Hearings (2 pages)
- 6 Factors to Consider in Deciding Whether to Testify at Your Criminal Trial (1 page)
- 7 Collateral Consequences of a Guilty Plea (1 page)
- 7 Tips for Dealing with the Police (2 pages)
- 9 Things Every Defendant Should Know About Plea Bargains (4 pages)
- 10 Tips for Successfully Completing Probation (8 pages)
- 19 Things Your Criminal Defense Lawyer Wishes You Knew (10 pages)
- Bail Basics (7 pages)
- Can You Get the Evidence Against Me Thrown Out? (4 pages)
- Carrying on When Your Loved One is Incarcerated (12 pages)
- Challenging an Eyewitness Identification (4 pages)
- Confronting the Eyewitness at Trial (8 pages)
- Defense Attorney Investigations (4 pages)
- FAQs: Dealing with the Criminal Justice System (20 pages)
- FAQs: Grand Jury Subpoenas (4 pages)
- Flowchart: Fourth Amendment Protections & Exceptions (4 pages)
- Flowchart: Home Searches (4 pages)
- Flowchart: Your Journey Through the Criminal Justice System (1 page)
- Flowchart: The Search and Seizure of Motor Vehicles (8 pages)
- Quick Tips: Traffic Stops (1 pages)
- Suppressing Drugs Found During Motor Vehicle Stops (12 pages)
- The Reality of Probation – 6 Things Every Criminal Defendant Needs to Know (4 pages)
- Was That Police Search and Seizure Action Legal? (12 pages)
- What to Expect at Trial (4 pages)
- What to Expect When Visiting a Loved One in Jail (4 pages)
- When Law Enforcement Knocks on Your Door (4 pages)
- When Law Enforcement Shows Up with a Search Warrant (1 page)
- When Your Loved One is Arrested (4 pages)
- Your Constitutional Rights at Trial (1 page)
- Your Journey Through the Criminal Justice System (4 pages)
- Your Right to a Speedy Trial (8 pages)
Distinguish your practice with custom videos that build trust, create familiarity, and demonstrate expertise.
We offer a variety of custom criminal law oriented videos, beginning with: intro, past-case, FAQs, testimonials, and niches.
Action List: What to Do When a Loved One Is Arrested
FAQ: The Police Are At The Door
FAQ: The Police Didn’t Read Me My Rights
How a Lawyer Can Help Your Loved One Make Bail
5 Ways to Challenge Eyewitness Identification
FAQ: When Can Police Search You?
Action List: When Your Loved One Calls from Jail
High Value at $995/Month
Not only is the criminal version of Marketing Amplifier affordable, it also will not intrude upon your work hours. You need only set aside 30 minutes/month for the Zoom video shoots and we will take care of everything else. Click below to schedule a call with President Kara Prior.