Estate Planning Content Library
This 262-pager digs deep into the questions and issues facing prospective clients, including:
— Preparing to create your estate plan
— Probate and probate avoidance
— Wills and revocable living trusts
— Providing for minor children
— Tax-saving strategies
— Durable powers of attorney
— Advance medical directive
The book is fully branded in your name, complete with your photo, bio, and contact information.
More than two dozen estate planning booklets 4-20 pages long can be branded in your name and promoted on your website, in automated email campaigns, and from your social profiles.
Click any booklet cover to view.
- 12 FAQs About Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts (8 pages)
- 12 FAQs About Special Needs Trusts (8 pages)
- 17 Reasons Why a Court Could Invalidate a Will (12 pages)
- 34 Common Estate Planning Traps & How To Avoid Them (29 pages)
- A Guide to Putting Your Affairs in Order (8 pages)
- Choosing an Executor for Your Will (4 pages)
- Choosing a Guardian for Your Children (4 pages)
- Defining Your Estate Planning Goals (7 pages)
- Durable Powers of Attorney for Financial Matters (20 pages)
- Estate Planning After a Divorce (4 pages)
- Estate Planning FAQs (41 pages)
- FAQs Regarding Wills (6 pages)
- Health Care Directives: Living Wills and Health Care Durable Powers of Attorney (16 pages)
- Managing Your Revocable Living Trust (12 pages)
- Overview of Federal Estate & Gift Tax (3 pages)
- Probate: What It Is and How to Avoid It (16 pages)
- Protect Yourself and Preserve Your Business with a Buy-Sell Agreement (20 pages)
- Quiz: Do I Need an Attorney to Draft My Will? (5 pages)
- Saving for College with a 529 Savings Plan (8 pages)
- Should Your Estate Plan Include a Revocable Living Trust? (9 pages)
- Tax Saving Trusts for Married Couples (4 pages)
- The Executor’s Guide (16 pages)
- The Legal Documents that Comprise an Estate Plan (3 pages)
- What You Should Know About Wills (8 pages)
- When an Adult Needs a Guardian (16 pages)
- Who Has the Right to Challenge My Will and On What Grounds (8 pages)
Distinguish your practice with custom videos that build trust, create familiarity, and demonstrate expertise.
We offer a variety of custom estate planning oriented videos, beginning with: intro, past-case, FAQs, testimonials, and niches.
Revising Your Old Estate Plan
Do I Need an Attorney to Draft My Estate Plan?
What Else is Needed Besides a Will?
How Can I Prevent My Spendthrift Child from Burning Through His Inheritance?
I’ve Got a Will. What More Estate Planning Do I Need?
Who Can Make a Will?
5 Reasons to Include a Trust in Your Estate Plan
What is the Purpose of Probate?
Four Reasons for Avoiding Probate
Five Goals You Can Accomplish with an Estate Plan
High Value at $995/Month
Not only is the estates version of Marketing Amplifier affordable, it also will not intrude upon your work hours. You need only set aside 30 minutes/month for the Zoom video shoots and we will take care of everything else. Click below to schedule a call with President Kara Prior.