Personal Injury Content Library
This 122-pager digs deep into the questions and issues facing prospective clients, including:
— Do I have a case?
— Dealing with the insurance company
— When a lawsuit is filed
— Overcoming common defense themes
— Special considerations in specific types of cases
— Frequently asked questions
The book is fully branded in your name, complete with your photo, bio, and contact information.
32 injury booklets 4-28 pages long can be branded in your name and promoted on your website, in automated email campaigns, and from your social profiles.
Click any booklet cover to view.
- 6 Reasons It Pays to Have a Personal Injury Attorney on Your Side (1 page)
- 8 Common Mistakes Made by Personal Injury Claimants (4 pages)
- 8 Tips for Testifying on the Witness Stand (3 pages)
- 9 Factors a Personal Injury Attorney Will Consider in Evaluating Your Case (2 pages)
- 11 Factors that Impact the Value of Your Personal Injury Case (7 pages)
- 11 Things the Insurance Company Doesn’t Want You to Know About Your PI Case (4 pages)
- 11 Tips on Handling the Defense Medical Exam (7 pages)
- 17 Types of Injury Cases (17 pages)
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Submitting Your Case to Arbitration (1 page)
- After the Accident: Some Do’s and Don’ts (3 pages)
- Common Insurance Adjuster Ploys (3 pages)
- FAQs: Personal Injury Cases (28 pages)
- FAQs: Personal Injury Claims (12 pages)
- FAQs: Personal Injury Lawsuits (7 pages)
- FAQs: Personal Injury Settlements (7 pages)
- How Insurance Companies Work (8 pages)
- Liability Factors in a Fall Case (3 pages)
- Next Steps After Scheduling Your Initial Appointment (4 pages)
- Personal Injury Financial FAQs (6 pages)
- Personal Injury Case Flowchart (4 pages)
- Personal Injury Timeline (2 pages)
- Pre-Existing Injuries and Conditions: Their Effect on Your Personal Injury Claim (4 pages)
- Preparing for Your Deposition in a Premises Liability Case (5 pages)
- Quiz: Do I Have a Case? (6 pages)
- Quiz: Is It Time to Call a Personal Injury Lawyer? (7 pages)
- Red Flags in Medical Records (4 pages)
- What Adjusters Look for in Evaluating Your Proof of Damages (4 pages)
- What to Expect at Your Deposition (5 pages)
- What to Expect at Your First Meeting with Your Personal Injury Attorney (2 pages)
- When the Adjuster Says… He Really Means… (7 pages)
Distinguish your practice with custom videos that build trust, create familiarity, and demonstrate expertise.
We offer a variety of custom personal injury oriented videos, beginning with: intro, past-case, FAQs, testimonials, and niches.
What Brought Me to Law
Do I Have a Case?
How Do I Pay My Medical Bills?
How Adjusters Use Medical Records
When the Adjuster Says… He Really Means…
Key Liability Factors for Six Types of Auto Accidents
How Jurors Evaluate Auto Accident Cases
3 Practical Steps to Help You Prove the Full Extent of Your Damages
Top 10 Factors that Influence Personal Injury Jurors
Maximize the Value of Your Case by Keeping Good Records
What Happens After You File an Insurance Claim
5 Things the Insurance Company Doesn’t Want You to Know
High Value at $995/Month
Not only is the personal injury version of Marketing Amplifier affordable, it also will not intrude upon your work hours. You need only set aside 30 minutes/month for the Zoom video shoots and we will take care of everything else. Click below to schedule a call with President Kara Prior.