Social Security Disability Content Library
This 112-pager digs deep into the questions and issues facing prospective clients, including:
— How SSA determines disability
— Appealing a denial
— The hearing
— FAQs and questionnaires
— First meeting with your attorney
— Attorney’s to-do checklist
The book is fully branded in your name, complete with your photo, bio, and contact information.
18 Social Security disability booklets 4-20 pages long can be branded in your name and promoted on your website, in automated email campaigns, and from your social profiles.
Click any booklet cover to view.
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions About Social Security Disability Appeals (4 pages)
- 10 Things Your SSD Attorney Wishes You Knew (8 pages)
- 18 Common Mistakes Made by Unrepresented SSD Claimants (12 pages)
- 65 FAQs About Social Security Disability Benefits (20 pages)
- Can My Doctor Help Me with My Claim? (4 pages)
- Can My Family and Friends Help with My Claim? (8 pages)
- Checklist for Completing Your Disability Report (4 pages)
- Helpful Suggestions for Appealing a Denial of Benefits (4 pages)
- How Does Social Security Determine Who Gets Benefits (4 pages)
- Improve Your Chances of Obtaining SSD Benefits by Keeping a Symptom Diary (4 pages)
- Lay Witness Testimony at Your Social Security Disability Hearing (8 pages)
- Meeting Your Social Security Disability Attorney (4 pages)
- Quiz: Will You Qualify for SSD Benefits? (8 pages)
- Social Security Disability Hearing Guide (12 pages)
- Testifying about Emotional Problems at Your Disability Hearing (4 pages)
- The Two Pathways to Social Security Disability (1 page)
- Working With Your Social Security Disability Attorney (4 pages)
- You’ve Been Awarded SSD Benefits. What Happens Now? (4 pages)
Distinguish your practice with custom videos that build trust, create familiarity, and demonstrate expertise.
We offer a variety of custom Social Security disability oriented videos, beginning with: intro, past-case, FAQs, testimonials, and niches.
Will I Qualify for Benefits?
8 Mistakes to Avoid When Applying for Social Security Disability Benefits
Mistakes to Avoid When Appealing a Denial of Social Security Disability Benefits
Am I Eligible for Disability Benefits if I’m Working Part-Time
Common Mistakes in Appealing a Denial of Benefits
Common Mistakes in Proving Your Claim for Disability Benefits
How Can I Improve My Chances of Qualifying for Benefits
Keeping a Symptom Diary
Simple Ways to get Maximum Value out of Your Next Doctor’s Appointment
High Value at $995/Month
Not only is the Social Security disability version of Marketing Amplifier affordable, it also will not intrude upon your work hours. You need only set aside 30 minutes/month for the Zoom video shoots and we will take care of everything else. Click below to schedule a call with President Kara Prior.