Custom Marketing Videos for Lawyers
30-minute monthly shoots. We script, add slides, post and distribute.
— Build trust and familiarity with prospects
— Distinguish yourself from the competition
— Strengthen your website and social profiles
You read our scripts (or improvise), we do everything else
Generating a regular flow of conversion-enhancing legal videos is now fast and simple:
1. We calendar a regular monthly Zoom call with you.
2. Before each session we send scripts and example videos.
3. In 30 minutes we record you reading a couple scripts or explaining in your own words.
We do everything else. We edit the recordings, add slides, and then post and distribute two videos every month.
Our shoots will create a
diverse collection of videos
— Showcase your experience with various fact patterns
— Feature testimonials from happy clients
— Answer prospects’ common questions
— Detail the risks of ignoring the issue
— Explain the benefits of your service
— Dig into the sub-niches you handle
Come for the videos;
stay for everything else
Our Marketing Amplifier service includes:
1. A monthly shoot that delivers 4 videos every month
2. A video-enhanced Conversion Center added to your website
3. A branded 100-300 page book and dozens of booklets
4. Weekly social media posts on Facebook and LinkedIn
5. Shock-and-awe package and video-enhanced nurturing series auto-sent to prospects
6. Welcome kit and video-enhanced reassurance series auto-sent to your new clients
7. Newsletter auto-sent monthly to your past clients
8. Regular requests for online reviews from your current and past clients
9. Monthly check-ins from our VP to make sure all is going well
10. Quarterly marketing recommendation from our president, delivered 1:1
We deliver videos and content for these legal specialties
Social Security Disability
What our subscribers are saying:
"We did not expect an entire team of folks to not only support the product subscription but to have regular contact including interactive mentoring workshops to help us gain the most from our subscription. We subscribed thinking we knew what we were getting – we have received so much more..."
Ed Oman, disability lawyer • Raleigh, NC
"I met with a potential client who didn’t sign during our meeting. Once I put him in the prospective client nurturing series, he began moving forward."
James Jones, estate planning lawyer • Tacoma, WA
"I am thrilled with the entire team. Whenever I have asked for help or questioned something, the entire team has been there for me. I do not look at James Publishing as a vendor, rather, they are part of my team to help get me to the next level and beyond."
Andy Rosenberg, injury lawyer • Coral Springs, FL
"Overall we have been blown away with the quality of the materials and services James Publishing has provided. Our shareholders have both come to me raving about the lead generation systems and have had nothing but positive things to say about their experience."
Diane Duran, bankruptcy lawyer • Albuquerque, NM
"We had a potential client who almost slipped away. He ignored several of our follow-up calls and emails and I was in the process of closing the case out of our pending client system. As a last thought, I sent him the James booklet about the pitfalls of working your own case and about insurance company tactics. The next day he called our office and signed the retainer."
Andrew Nissen, injury lawyer • Laguna Niguel, CA
"You guys provide SO MUCH CONTENT. There’s no way anyone can write this stuff and create these pieces on their own. There just isn’t enough time in the day!"
Kristina Shands, marketing manager for Jedidiah McKeehan, general practice • Knoxville, TN
"The newsletters and other publications have met with near-unanimous approval from our clients and networking partners."
John Stokes, injury lawyer • Gainesville, FL
"We like the content of the program in addition to the simplicity of it. I really appreciate that we do not have to put the content together and then email it out. It has added an extra method of advertising for us without bogging us down with extra things to do."
Andrew Traub, injury lawyer • Austin, TX